- Add a package as production dependency
composer require vendor/package
- Add a package as development dependency only
composer require vendor/package --dev
- Update all packages to their latest matching versions according to the composer.json file
composer update vendor/package
- Delete a package from the project
composer remove vendor/package
- Install all dependencies according to composer.json file. This is normally the first thing we do.
- Investigate installation content without actually installing packages. It is very helpful for debugging purpose.
```composer install --dry-run ````